My Fish In Cycle :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
boadams87 said:
If there is any green its very little. You're getting close.

Oh lord I hope so! I worry about those little dudes! The Amm never got higher than .25 since u started and never seen a trace of Trites or Trates!

AndrewsPistol said:
Oh lord I hope so! I worry about those little dudes! The Amm never got higher than .25 since u started and never seen a trace of Trites or Trates!

What r your trates? Are you really shaking bottle no 2 good?

I can see a small hint if orange in your nitrates. So how many fish do u have in there now. With it being a 55 your bio load may be so small your not having that much trates yet.

I can see a small hint if orange in your nitrates. So how many fish do u have in there now. With it being a 55 your bio load may be so small your not having that much trates yet.
It has been that dark yellow for about 4 or 5 days, its not bright yellow, but not orange. I have 6 now. I wondered that also.... maybe I should get a couple more?

Have you done a wc today? I wouldn't do one just to see if you get a build up of nitrates.

AndrewsPistol said:
No, I havent, I did 75% last night. I can skip a day for sure, as long as they will be ok ;)

Ok but with the way your water looks now, they'll be fine. Just to see if anything is going on.

AndrewsPistol said:
Right on, I will then! Cant wait to see whats gonna happen! hoping for a orange tube!!!

Lol. Have you gotten your husband to look at it, to see if he can see a orange hint. I can still see a hint

AndrewsPistol said:
Haahahaa! Yes, but unfortunately his eyesight is as bad as his hearing! Lol, I married a deaf blind man! Lmao! :ROFLMAO:

Lmao. You know we hear what we want to!!!!!

Lol. Have you gotten your husband to look at it, to see if he can see a orange hint. I can still see a hint
It is def a dark yellow tho, too me its right between 0 and 5.0. I guess I was just thinking it needed to be flourescent orange! Idk what Im doing anymore and this kit is kinda hard for me to read, especially since I have not seen 1 spike of any kind anywhere!

AndrewsPistol said:
It is def a dark yellow tho, too me its right between 0 and 5.0. I guess I was just thinking it needed to be flourescent orange! Idk what Im doing anymore and this kit is kinda hard for me to read, especially since I have not seen 1 spike of any kind anywhere!

That's where I was thinking it was to!!!! Just relax and let's see what tomorrow brings!!!

Lmao. You know we hear what we want to!!!!!
I know thats the truth! Lol, j/k! he does wear coke bottle thick glasses tho tee hee, he thinks this cycle is unimportant anyway and most the time he just tells me what I want to hear so idk when I should believe him! hahaha! He says he has had fish his whole life and never done this! He said they used to fill they're tank up with the outside hose lol. But then again, he told me his fish always died! Hahahahahaaa!

That's where I was thinking it was to!!!! Just relax and let's see what tomorrow brings!!!
I will :) It would be nice to have a full day off animal duty! I did a wc, cleaned the turtle habitat, the bunny cage, the guinea pig cage, and the Hamster cage yesterday! So yes a day off will be AWESOME!

AndrewsPistol said:
I will :) It would be nice to have a full day off animal duty! I did a wc, cleaned the turtle habitat, the bunny cage, the guinea pig cage, and the Hamster cage yesterday! So yes a day off will be AWESOME!

Just sit back and watch a soap opera or 2!!! Lol. You may get 2 days off too

Just sit back and watch a soap opera or 2!!! Lol. You may get 2 days off too
Ha! Soap opera's eh? Lol, no soap opera's for this girl :) Oh man idk what I would do with 2 days off! Last night I sat and thought about what it would be like when I only have to do 1 or 2 wc's a week, Im so used to doing it everyday!

Back
Top Bottom