My fish is dead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bettalover123

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
So my fish just died like 2 hours ago from most likely kidney failure from dropsy and fin rot. Well the fluids just drained out somehow out of his body so just asking is that normal?

My condolences about your betta. I don't know what's normal, you might try asking someone at a locally owned aquarium shop if you have one in your area. I'm sorry your little fellow died.

My condolences about your betta. I don't know what's normal, you might try asking someone at a locally owned aquarium shop if you have one in your area. I'm sorry your little fellow died.
Thank you. I don't know what even happened the fluids just drained out and now he's just laying there.

That’s a very conclusive diagnosis on how and why your fish died. I’m sorry that happened. Sometimes it helps us to help you if you give us details of the condition of your tank which may have had something to do with your fish death. Best of luck to you.

That’s a very conclusive diagnosis on how and why your fish died. I’m sorry that happened. Sometimes it helps us to help you if you give us details of the condition of your tank which may have had something to do with your fish death. Best of luck to you.
He refused to eat for almost 2 weeks maybe a few days before that. I guess the cause of death was ruled out to starvation and kidney failure. All water parameters where 0.

Back
Top Bottom