My fish vanished!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jessfreshwater

Aquarium Advice Regular
So I got five silver dollar fish 2 weeks ago, and last night one of them went missing. I've looked through the entire fish tank and checked the floor and it's nowhere to be found. What do you think happened to it? I noticed early stages of fin rot on some of my fish but I doubt that's the reason for it's disappearance ( don't worry I already started treatment for the fin rot ). Please help!

The ransom note said give me the brine shrimp or else your little friend gets it! Jk anyways he turned up. He was hiding under the sand.

Good to here. Hope he’s not sick, with him being so anti-social and hiding ongoing like that.
Give him a once over in the morning, and make sure he eats

Ok I will he isn't acting unusual or anything. Besides him going missing for almost an entire day.

Well here's the update that I promised. He or she disappeared again a couple of days ago. And again I searched the whole entire tank looking for it. The one spot I can't reach is a cave buried in the gravel but I looked in there and couldn't see it. It was eating normally I don't know what happened.

Back
Top Bottom