My fur kids

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Very Cute. My pup is gearing up for showing and race practice.
867b1b2d352828cad53b11e620a4f5e5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you breed them and show? I know some owners are not the handlers etc.

Brenna

I've always shown my own dogs. But I have a messed up knee. So for now her breeder will show her. I run my own dogs at the Lure Courses and Races. That I can do. I'm hoping the knee improves so I can get around a show ring again.

I'm not into breeding. If she turns out well, she'll have puppies. If not she'll be spayed and run her butt off.

Angelina is psychotic for chasing the lure. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1452756718.281852.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Very Cute. My pup is gearing up for showing and race practice.
867b1b2d352828cad53b11e620a4f5e5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stunning!
Fawns are beautiful. We wish we had done coursing with marley but I wasn't sure about it, his mum and dad are show dog's and his dad does race's. I just wanted a family pet and Marley was living in horrible conditions so we decided to take him.

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
30 gallon shrimp and snail tank

Stunning!
Fawns are beautiful. We wish we had done coursing with marley but I wasn't sure about it, his mum and dad are show dog's and his dad does race's. I just wanted a family pet and Marley was living in horrible conditions so we decided to take him.

Thank you. I've had several colors over the years. This is only my 2nd Fawn. My other was a Red Fawn.

I encourage people to bring out their pets and let them do a practice run.
In Scotland I think they do more racing than lure coursing. Unless they are physically unable, they should be fit to run alone.

My 9yo runs practice still on occasion. She'd be entered, but has an old injury. She'd kill herself to win.
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1452798567.968349.jpg

Thank you. I've had several colors over the years. This is only my 2nd Fawn. My other was a Red Fawn.

I encourage people to bring out their pets and let them do a practice run.
In Scotland I think they do more racing than lure coursing. Unless they are physically unable, they should be fit to run alone.

My 9yo runs practice still on occasion. She'd be entered, but has an old injury. She'd kill herself to win.
View attachment 283675

There's a lot of racing around here, being honest Marley would love it! He likes to chase and needs to run lol we have been asked but it's always me that said no.

Back
Top Bottom