My nano fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awh it's cute :) I'm sure the rules are the same as other labrynth fish, don't fill your tank up all the way to the top because it'll need to reach the air to breathe, it probably wouldn't be a good idea to house with a betta or other gouramis, two males may fight, etc. I want one lol

There was just an big article in last months Amazonas on Licorice Gourami. Haven't finished but I'll let you know! Most likely it's as Datkush says.

I would love to know where you find these awesome fish! I'm in Georgia too.

I know its really rare im waiting for a female the place i get i from orders rare and cool fish every week do u live in athens ga??

Im getting cherry shrimps too on friday so its going to be the gourmai and badis with a stone catfish and a whole bunch of cherry shrimp

I looked on that website couldnt find anything on my fish because mine is a moonspot licorice

So hard to get better pics lol he swims away when he sees my phone

hellaasian said:
I looked on that website couldnt find anything on my fish because mine is a moonspot licorice

Look into Parosphromenus Linkei for you Licorice Gourami. I think you may find it to be that species.

You are like 2 hours away from me :(

Your LFS sounds sick nasty to have all those types of fish. What's their name?

Yea pretty cool they go out and hand pick everything its name is aquarium outfitters

Can u help me sex my gourmai cant find anything that would help me. Determine the sex

I can try but I can't gaurentee I'll be right lol post the best pic you can get

Ok thanks

image-1955635092.jpg

Attachments

• image-1200988543.jpg
    image-1200988543.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 77
  • image-325623505.jpg
    image-325623505.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 75
  • image-757050262.jpg
    image-757050262.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 79
I can't tell what sex it is but I read that the males have longer ventral fins and appear more colorful. I would watch as it matures, you might be able to tell better in a few months.

Wherever it is located. You know how on a shark the dorsal fin is the one on the back that sticks out of the water? The ventral fins are basically the opposite of that.

You could always have someone at your lfs look and tell you their opinion too :)

Back
Top Bottom