My new 125 gallon tank ! Pics !!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
as of right now this 125 will do for now til i move out to my duplex apartment... Im currently living on the third flow and cant go bigger. But when I move im have another tank built. 10'2'2'... :).... About 500 gallons

as of right now this 125 will do for now til i move out to my duplex apartment... Im currently living on the third flow and cant go bigger. But when I move im have another tank built. 10'2'2'... :).... About 500 gallons

That'd be a dream tank lol.

I know I noticed that in the last post!

Awesome piece of DW! Im not sure if you already mentioned this... Are you keeping small types fish? You might not have that much swimming space with the big piece of wood.

Awesome piece of DW! Im not sure if you already mentioned this... Are you keeping small types fish? You might not have that much swimming space with the big piece of wood.

I currently got 2 fire eels that are about 14". 1 clown knife about 6". 2 spiney eels about 6". 1 Black ghost knife about 6". And a alligator gar around 5"..:)

the gar scares me cause i am aware of his future size... Keys the point when i get my new place im getting the 10' tank.

Each light pushes 8,000 k... Is that alright for java and flame moss

Attachments

• IMG7488.jpg
    IMG7488.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG7487.jpg
    IMG7487.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG7484.jpg
    IMG7484.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 130
That's looks really nice. How many pieces of DWs are in the tank?

4 pieces.... Spent all day puting these 4 together at my local pet store... The owner got in more then 500 pounds of african wood... And i was the first in line and took me almost 4 hours to pick them out,,, I wanted the best " eye candy" ones :)

My center piece alon is over 2 feet long thick twisted up and heavy.. $8 a pound. And that center one alone is roughly 14 pounds

its very rare for my local pet store to have such high quality driftwood... Had to take advantage no matter what the cost.lol

That should have cost you over $200 but looks like it's Worth it.

I will be on for another thirty minutes. Once again ill be back 11 my time to post more pics. I got some stuff for it coming in tomorrow. Ill keep the ones following me always updated. WOOOOO !

Just one 6x6 & 3 2x2, I have a small tank lol. I get driftwood for the same price! Although at my LFS, I've never looked for DW at the petstore

yeah he gave me a great deal on the wood and sold it to me at cost... Ive known the owner for 15 years... I spent almost $400 for all of it together but if i paid retail it was around $600 easy... One of the benefits I get for knowing this guy. :)

Back
Top Bottom