My new 125 gallon tank ! Pics !!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dpfitness23 said:
Whats your guys opinion on LED bubble wands... You think there tacky??? Would the light bother the fish at night?

If you're going for the natural setup... Maybe not, but other then that, they look great!

Hmmmmm... Yeah im going with moss on the driftwood... Flame,java and christmas moss.. I might just do a 6' foot wall of bubbles with bubblw wands... What you think too big?

dpfitness23 said:
Hmmmmm... Yeah im going with moss on the driftwood... Flame,java and christmas moss.. I might just do a 6' foot wall of bubbles with bubblw wands... What you think too big?

Sounds amazing! And PLEASE lol, wherever you get java moss. If you have any extra, I will be happy to buy it from you lol. My fish stores have NOTHING lol. (only if you have extra... I don't want to intrude lol)

Sounds amazing! And PLEASE lol, wherever you get java moss. If you have any extra, I will be happy to buy it from you lol. My fish stores have NOTHING lol. (only if you have extra... I don't want to intrude lol)

Theres a website that sells every piece of moss available... Ill get the site for you... And there a legite site... One of my friends ordered from there and he was happy:)

dpfitness23 said:
Theres a website that sells every piece of moss available... Ill get the site for you... And there a legite site... One of my friends ordered from there and he was happy:)

Thank you bunches!!! Lol.

Bookmarked lol.

Yeah im starting up a 75 gallon breeding tank... Going to keep mollies and cherry shrimp... Going to have a nice big piece of drift wood right in the midde and put some flame moss right on top make it look like a tree and a bunch of java moss all on the bottom:)

Very cool! I wanna see pics of this thing running. That wood looks like stock I see here at Alamo pets. They get awesome wood in from there suppliers and they tell me its a local supplier as well.

:popcorn:

Check out the buy and sell forum on theplantedtank.net. The Aquabotanist cant rely on their LFS Lol.

Aquatic Magic does sell a good variety of mosses but do not differentiate bog and aquatic moss. On top of this, your plants will not arrive at your door for up to 2 months. You will also see very tiny portions!

Black gravel + black background is what I use in all of my planted tanks. It makes the plants pop very nicely.

Back
Top Bottom