My New 150.. any suggestions?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here are a couple updated pics of the tank... the first is a picture of one of the fiddler crabs, the second is obviously a fts, both at night with the new actinic on... what do you think? oh and im going to the lfs today, im sure ill come home with a few new friends for the current inhabitants

Last edited:
Thanks... rearranged the rocks today (removed the crabs, put them in another tank, one got loose on the floor, almost never caught it)... More pics coming tomorrow... also got some new fish.

Current stock:

3 kenyi 1m2fm
3 red zebras 1m2fm (i hope)
2 bumblebees 1m1fm
2 auratus 1m1fm
2 venustus no clue on sex
heading to the lfs tomorrow during their labor day sale (20% off) to get maybe 4 more fish? yellow labs, bumblebees, or kenyi more than likely

I looove the fish. I really want more bumblebees in this tank. Badly.

I can't wait to see a fts with more fish in here :)

i wonder if my lfS ARE HAVING A SELLL....I GUESS IT WOULDNT MATTER SINCE I'VE BEEN BANNED.>>>>><<<<< congrats

So where are the pics of the new bumbbly inhabitant? Can we call him steve? It's a pretty name. :D

well here are a few pictures of the tank the way it is now... also threw in a pic of the 10 with the snails and crabs in it right now. I re-did some of the rock work, added some rocks, added several fish since the last pic, and just did a 50% pwc yesterday with all levels looking good : ammonia-0, nitrite-0, nitrate 10ppm, ph- 7.8, temp- 78.

The now current stocking:

2 yellow labs
2 auratus 1m2fm
2 venustus
3 bumblebees 1m2fm
3 kenyi 1m2fm
3 red zebras 1m2fm

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom