My new 90g

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lol looks like horribly typo'd algae. anyways, what happened to your plants? I love the way the tank looks, the background really makes a big difference :)

took the plants out, after some research found out they were a common house plant sold as an Aquarium plants, still plan on trying some plants sooner or later, and yes that is alage i leave it there cause the fish like it

Those plants you had in there, were they green and white? If so, I have the same ones in my tank, that have been there since August, and they are growing just fine.

Those plants you had in there, were they green and white? If so, I have the same ones in my tank, that have been there since August, and they are growing just fine.

Yeah, and even I thought they were house plants (Dracena or however you spell it)

they were some kind of green sword plant, forgot the name have one in a pot on my table and its growing like a weed. by the way i made a short video today

It looks awesome, the algae looks like moss which is really cool. What is the current stocking list of the fish in there right now?

7 afra cobues
2 bumble bees
2 yellow labs
2 albino gershakei
1 red zebra
1 unknown
2 horned snails

the first single fish i really zoom in on that looks like he has flem around his room which i have no idea what it is just showed up yesterday

I love how you've done those rocks. Well designed.

The white guy with light grey vertical stripes and yellow coloring on his fins....what is he/she? I thought convict at first, but not sure.

That is a male Albino Gershakei, and he is a breeding machine, thanks, spent hours on the rocks, still need more so many more are sure to go into them lol

yeah this will be the 3rd time he has knocked her up so to speak, i need to get him some more incubators before he runs her ragged

Figured i would post some new pics, today i added some more rocks and did a complete overhaul of the caves and such, also as i was cleaning my cansiter filter i found a albino gershakei fry in it saved him and put him back in the 90, a few mintues later i watched him get eaten by 1 of my bumblebees :(
img_1067376_0_084783fdcd44e00f8b8b2e17dbbda9f8.jpg

img_1067376_1_d926e8e00ac6966c56e47c95743db5b8.jpg

img_1067376_2_6b7695a608b90b102ddeba3637eaeba9.jpg

LOL, just noticed the glare of my tv in the first picture. and thanks guys been busting my hump today to get the rock rearranged how i liked

Back
Top Bottom