My New Betta

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ChibiRedPanda

Aquarium Advice Regular
He is my second Betta. I got him at Wal-Mart for 4 dollars. He is very healthy! He loves swimmin around. His body is a pink color, and his fins are blue with reddish purple tips.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110722_211124.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110722_211124.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 96
  • ForumRunner_20110722_211149.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110722_211149.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 89
looks good! wats the tank that hes in? (like size, cycled, filtered, heated, deco etc)

awesome betta,i bet he is happy you sved him:)
same question as new,how big is the tank? it better be at least 5 gallons

Ehhhh..... No filter or heater. Its 3.83 gallons. There are some bpue and gray rocks with some pretty stones I found. There is also a mini shell in there. And, a plant bulb that will grow, and bloom.

Ehhhh..... No filter or heater. Its 3.83 gallons. There are some bpue and gray rocks with some pretty stones I found. There is also a mini shell in there. And, a plant bulb that will grow, and bloom.
you need a filter,a heater,and an upgrade

I promise I will get a bigger tank soon. My parents want me to prove to them that I can take care of a fish before they buy all kinds of fancy things.

....hmm, i would recommend getting a filter and heater asap, and IMO/E bettas love exploring so more plants and deco is always appreciated....better than the cups though :)

Try not to hound the op, they had a thread yesterday with people suggesting upgrades. Don't want to cause an issue but want to try and stop frustration at the same time.

GoneFishing said:
Try not to hound the op, they had a thread yesterday with people suggesting upgrades. Don't want to cause an issue but want to try and stop frustration at the same time.

I can offer help to persuasion... ;) how do you think I got my ten gallon?

buy it yourself, set it up and hopefully its setup when they find out so that it would be impossible to return :p

Ehhh...idk...that might take a while. my parents get frustrated when I ask for things repeatedly.

I seriously have no money...it would take me forever to get money for a new tank...But I will try. Im not gonna get it ASAP. Because that just wont happen in my life lol.

Hes so cool. The lighting makes him look really bright.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110722_215648.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110722_215648.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 63
Back
Top Bottom