My New Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cool. I couldn't decide between the black and blue myself but ended up going with the blue in my qt. I'm now rethinking the black hehe

Well, actually it's a reversible backing with black and deep blue. So if I decide I want to change it I can.

Courtesy of Dakota's iPod.

I'm gonna paint the back of my sw tank on day soon. :) I shouldve done it when it was empty. I'm such an airhead sometimes

Lol. Here are some current pics. Sorry about the crappy iPod quality.

Attachments

• image-4066338786.jpg
    image-4066338786.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 102
  • image-4273181864.jpg
    image-4273181864.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 103
  • image-1035457868.jpg
    image-1035457868.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 103
  • image-4069129650.jpg
    image-4069129650.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 98
Neat! It's so colorful, it's exactly the layout I pictured you'd have. It's sweet and really flashy ;-) lol

Lol, thanks!! I know, I am a silly. You can tell even through online posts!! XO

yup same as the 29 gallon tank that I think you also have...aqua culture or something kit right?

Just curious... How much was it? I'm starting a 29 gallon too, but need a tank first...

Tank, heater, filter, thermometer, sample of food that I just used for the cycle, sample water conditioner, and there may be more that I'm having a brain fart on.

O. Well I dunno what I'd do with the filter. I'm gettin a 55 gallon filter for mine, so I can have more fish. :D

Wow. My mom is asking me why we can't put one little angelfish in the tank. When she told me we were getting a pleco, I compromised, and we found a smaller variety, the bristlenose. But I'm putting my foot down now. Sorry for my rant, I just needed to blow out some steam. Don't worry, I let her know that we are NOT putting an angelfish in there.

Well, you might could actually put one or two in... And be fine... And if you put em in last they wouldn't eat your other fish. It'd be a nice centerpiece fish actually!

But I don't want one is the problem. My center piece is basically all of my fish. I can't decide what my favorite is. I suppose you coils say the guppies would be the center piece. I thought angels were supposed to have a bigger tank? Or am I mistaken.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom