My newly scaped Malawi tank..yet again :-)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Marconis

Aquarium Advice Addict
My newly scaped tank. I am never satisfied!

The Front

img_789329_0_d6dc9bb9b31a9729f83ad3e8d76d9b7e.jpg

Left

img_789329_1_15bf7ea6a5f78ebcc2a17b9ce698939e.jpg

Right

img_789329_2_8c44502e9e9e2162fc05f7f26fb96095.jpg

Nick, you get a gold star :)

Looks awsome. At first i didn't like how the black rock looked with the beige rock, but now i love it. Looks alot more like a malawi tank than it did before too. I would consider keeping this scape, because it looked THAT good.

Thanks!

Neilan suggested that I make more rocks going up, which I agree. I am going to probably buy more white rocks and try to find more blackish rocks laying around in my yard.

It looks great. There are lots of places for fish to swim around and under. Just make sure the rocks aren't going to fall with digging around in the sand. I had much smaller rocks fall after one of my fish was digging around in the sand.

Marconis, That tank looks Great ! I just moved to an area with real hard water and I have a 100 Gallon that I need to restart and I am thinking african chiclids also. I want a sand substrate after always having gravel and need to find the right kind of sand. I see your filter in the backround and it looks like the one I just bought The Rena XP4. if that is the one you have, how do you like it ? what kind of sand do you have and what is the correct PH for africans ? the towering rock going vertical looks nice !
Bert

Back
Top Bottom