My stock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do the tiger barbs get more aggressive as they get older? I have some but they don't bother anything else in my tank. I do plan on giving them a bigger tank in the near future.

Well the amount of aggression from the tiger barbs is usually related to how many you have. Size doesn't play as much of a factor. If you have a ton of them, they will usually just focus on harassing each other, while just one of them in a tank will most likely try to destroy everything.

Haha well I have 7 so that is likely why they aren't aggressive toward other fish. I don't even notice them aggressive with each other.

I have 7 as well in a 20 gallon which I plan to move to my 75 but how many banded kuhlis could I put in with my whole stocking list and how many polka dots could I put as well

Actually cut the polka dots I will just kuhlis so how many???

I would go with at least 10. I don't think they have a big bio load for their length. Someone correct me I I'm wrong on that.

Your right. Because they are so thin and snake like in body shape they don't have a big bioload

Yeah but I changed it to a 75 with a rainbow shark

When then ten would be great :) maybe a schoal of 6 cories (julii, sterbai and panda are the best) maybe even three of each I can only dream of having such a large tank haha

Yeah my stock for the 75 is 10 tiger barbs 1 bristlenose pleco 1 rainbow shark 2 flame gouramis and my favorite loaches which I am sure on getting kuhlis but not sure on the other and how many i will get

Should I do kuhlis and polka dots or just kuhlis

And please someone help me on how many

Will two different kind of loaches interact and school slash play with each other or something like that

Will two different kind of loaches interact and school slash play with each other or something like that

I think so. As long as they look similar and are pretty much the same size. Because corydoras julii and corydoras Sterbai will school together.

Back
Top Bottom