my stocking options =]

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Krap does have a good point (again, **** you quit stalking and correcting me! lol jk) about a couple larger shoals. And seeing that it is a 20 high I would go with something like what he hass up there, a bottom and mid-top fish with maybe a ram or something as a center piece!

I have nothing to do while thinking and writing my paper :p, and freshies seem to be a little slow today :p

i guess if i were you i would go with a school of tiger barbs and maybe 2 clown plecos. i would avoid the celebes rainbowfish since they do better in brackish water, and prefer to be in groups. a group of celebes would take up a lot of room in a 20H and you would not be able to do much else.

or, you could do the pleco with a group of tetras and a centerpiece fish like a dwarf gourami or an apisto (very cool looking fish). a lot of tetras actually stay closer to the bottom, so instead of a centerpiece you could also choose some livebearers like guppies or endler's (all males if you don't want babies) and they will occupy the upper portion of your tank.

going to try 1 clown pleco and 1 fighting fish for now, i saw bloodfin tetras and i fell in love almost instantly, those little tetras are awesome

Back
Top Bottom