My tank part 1.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Joeybsmooth

Aquarium Advice Freak
Here is my tank with my fish and turtle friends . I am going to ad more low light pants in later.

img_1138396_0_8e9b9535c4c2aeb910bc1bde4800d3ef.jpg

Haha, uhh. Of course, I was just testing you. :p
The white balance on my screen almost completely washes it out. Didn't see that.
I believe zombie kid said it best:
I WIKE TUWTLES.
(y)

Turtles are very messy eaters and poop alot,you'll find your water changes will need to be in the 50% per week when they are a bit larger.

Hey guys there is nothing wrong with your white level, my light was just very very blue. I changed it now . Also the turtles and fish been living with each other for a while now, I hope that keep getting along. I like them all i would not want to lose any of them. I when I got the fish they were so tiny, now they are growing :) . And they have a little dock to rest one. I am hoping to make a bigger spot for them, but I can not build so it is going to take a while lol.

Are these red-eared sliders? If so, be careful with having fish in their tank as they get older. The more mature they get, the more and more those "tank-mates" will look like food.

Back
Top Bottom