Need your opinions guys/gals :D plz

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u guys seriously r so great, i'm glad i joined this forum,, ;) ordering the fluval I will get that other knockoff to when u get the chance to post it ;)

I have a fluval 205. So quiet! And clear water. Get one off eBay, that's what I did and havent regretted it for a second

AddictedtoFishNoW said:
Really sorry I couldnt respond quicker I was at work..which one bro does better than the fluval what's the site should i go witj that one

The fluval fx5 is pretty pricey
It's capacity is up too 400 gallons

i was always a fluval guy...imop...they are the best... but i recently got a rena xp3...for 60 bucks....it seemed like it took a little longer to set itself up...4 weeks, and now my tank is so gorgeous and i dont regret that 60 bucks i spent !!!

ps..its all in the media you choose

guys i've been hearing mixed reviews about the fluval 405 now, why is it when I order a product I get to see all the negatives and when I'm looking to order it I see all the positives lol?

So I got thr fluval 405 filter todayy yaaa!! I wanted to ask how much of a difference il expect with this canister over the hob I had in previously..as far as cleaning the water and maintaining proper levels of nitrate nitrite ammonia and ph; my question is will the results be much improved with the canister now in?

AddictedtoFishNoW said:
So I got thr fluval 405 filter todayy yaaa!! I wanted to ask how much of a difference il expect with this canister over the hob I had in previously..as far as cleaning the water and maintaining proper levels of nitrate nitrite ammonia and ph; my question is will the results be much improved with the canister now in?

Yes it'd be a big difference
In one of my tanks I have a canister & a hob filter & the water is always clear

OBEYtheFISH said:
Yes it'd be a big difference
In one of my tanks I have a canister & a hob filter & the water is always clear

Clear water is simple to achieve if your cycled and have adequate filtration. But overfiltering is always good.

Fluval 405 is my vote. It's about $140 on amazon.

EDIT: ok i should have read more first, my bad.

maxwellag said:
Clear water is simple to achieve if your cycled and have adequate filtration. But overfiltering is always good.

Yes exactly
Also water changes are still important

phoebekatee said:
I have a fluval 205. So quiet! And clear water. Get one off eBay, that's what I did and havent regretted it for a second

What size talk do you have it on? I kind of want a fluval either 05 series filter or fx5.

maxwellag said:
What size talk do you have it on? I kind of want a fluval either 05 series filter or fx5.

The fx5 is great
But there's other ones that are good depends on the size

Back
Top Bottom