Need your opinions guys/gals :D plz

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OBEYtheFISH said:
Exactly I don't regret getting them at all

I really want to get one but I don't have a tank big enough to need one, and I can't even dream of affording it... lol

maxwellag said:
I really want to get one but I don't have a tank big enough to need one, and I can't even dream of affording it... lol

What's your tank size?
Look up Craigslist I got 2 of mine from there

OBEYtheFISH said:
What's your tank size?
Look up Craigslist I got 2 of mine from there

I am looking for one for a 36 gallon... I have checked craigslist but no good deals...

maxwellag said:
I am looking for one for a 36 gallon... I have checked craigslist but no good deals...

Look for the Chinese canister filter jebo 838 those are alright & you can probably find one for 65$

I really don't undersstandd why nitrites are still high.. after I just installed the canister Aw ..does it take a few days for It to take in effect..its reading 1-2 ppm everything.g else perfect

AddictedtoFishNoW said:
I really don't undersstandd why nitrites are still high.. after I just installed the canister Aw ..does it take a few days for It to take in effect..its reading 1-2 ppm everything.g else perfect

Nitrates don't just disappear... if you have a ton of plants the plants will use them. But if you don't then the only way to get rid of them is via pwcs

AddictedtoFishNoW said:

Did you let the canister get bb?

What's bb forgive me. I also today purchased the additional clearmax and extra foam pad for the canisters so they could have more filters.I still have an extra aqueon 55/75 hob filter should I leave that in? Currently its not part of it

Bb is beneficial bacteria, found in bio media, and common in sponges or similar.

I bought a cheap Jebo 838 for my 30G for $50 I think, and it's been working for four years without any problems. LOL.

Lol nicee..ya I did a water changed today and added some extra filter media options for the canister and did a slight bit of gravel vacuuming and they droped to 0.25 Ofc I added prime so il test It later and hope it stays low

AddictedtoFishNoW said:
What's bb forgive me. I also today purchased the additional clearmax and extra foam pad for the canisters so they could have more filters.I still have an extra aqueon 55/75 hob filter should I leave that in? Currently its not part of it

What maxwellag said (y)
I'd leave it in there for extra filtration & oxygen gas exchange in the water surface
But if the noise bothers you then you can remove it or add some sort of pad/media where the water is dropped into the tank so it won't make as much noise

Back
Top Bottom