New 125 pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's a few shots will all the lights on. I'm running 3x250 XM 10K MH and 2x160 VHO SuperActinics.

Head on.
fts_8-3-10.jpg

Looking from left to right.
fts-l-r_8-3-10.jpg

And right to left.
fts-r-l_8-3-10.jpg

wow! That's a reef. I can't imagine the work involved. It's the best I've ever seen. How long did it take you to complete this? I know it's a little at a time between corals and inverts but this is super. Is the aquarium in a room where you can enjoy it all the time? I sure hope so.

Good lord, that's a tank! Amazing. How is your Maxima Clam doing? I'd love to have one someday.

Awesome, quick question, my yellowmwatchmen was bright yellow until I put a pistol shrimp in there. The next day he had non yellow color. Is he miserable? I don't want to make my fish miserable anybody ever heard ofnthis happening? The pistol was supposed to be a bud.

Thanks everyone. :)
wow! That's a reef. I can't imagine the work involved. It's the best I've ever seen. How long did it take you to complete this? I know it's a little at a time between corals and inverts but this is super. Is the aquarium in a room where you can enjoy it all the time? I sure hope so.
I originally started the tank over 20 yrs ago, but it was only a 50g then. Over the years I upgraded to a 75g, then about 2 1/2 yrs ago I setup the 125 and started SPS corals. This is what it looked like in Feb 08. It's in a room where everyone who comes in the house can see it.
fts1_3-08.jpg

Awesome, quick question, my yellowmwatchmen was bright yellow until I put a pistol shrimp in there. The next day he had non yellow color. Is he miserable? I don't want to make my fish miserable anybody ever heard ofnthis happening? The pistol was supposed to be a bud.
I do have a yellow watchman, but no shrimp for it so I don't really know if it would be normal for it's colors to fade when introduced to the shrimp.

Looking good cCcapt, what lights did you have in the Feb 08 pic. I kind of like the blue hue.... but thats just my eyes

Thanks everyone.
The clam is doing great.
what lights did you have in the Feb 08 pic
It would have to be either Hamilton 14k or XM 15k. Both were alot bluer than the Iwasaki 15k's I used after them and both sucked in PAR compared to the Iwasaki's.
The 250w XM 10k's I use now are very white.

Just checked out your website "my tank info". but then I had to check everything else out. Serious stuff :) Never learned, figured my temper would get the best of me. lol

I forgot about that page. It's somewhat outdated now. I'll have to update it.
Thanks for the reminder. ;)

The online golfing is dead. It was good while it lasted tho. :) The last ver of Links that MS released was in 2003. Games don't live long without being updated.

Back
Top Bottom