New 125 pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
very nice apt well done :) how long u had your tank running now? then i can work out when mine is like that:)
mine has only been 6months :)

sorry m8 missed that bit lol :) very nice capt in 20 years then mine will look like that:)
my topical tank is that old:)
marine is 6 months :)

20 years... I guess it takes that long. I think the great thing with a tank that big is that you can always find a place for another small frag. ;) I'd love that. :D

Here's a few updated pics. Nothing much changed except I had to move some corals around to give them more room. They are growing too fast. ;)

ORA Pearlberry I picked up at the swap this past weekend. The frag was only in the tank about 1 hr before I took this pic.
pearlberry_1-31-10.jpg

I thought this pic of the a.nana turned out pretty cool under actinics only.
nana_2-10.jpg

FTS
fts_2-10.jpg

Left side
fts-lt_2-10.jpg

Right side
fts-rt_2-10.jpg

I figured I would post a few pics showing my new lighting schedule. I think it looks cool. :) (Pardon the pic quality. It's hard to get a good pic with such different lighting in the tank.)

1st the VHO SuperActinics come on at noon.
fts-12_4-10.jpg

At 1 PM, the 1st MH on the left side comes on.
fts-100_4-10.jpg

At 1:30 PM, the middle MH comes on.
fts-130_4-10.jpg

At 2 PM, the right side MH comes on for full power lighting.
fts-200_4-10.jpg

At 8:30PM, the MH on the left, which was the 1st to come on, goes off.
fts-830_4-10.jpg

At 9 PM the middle MH goes off.
fts-900_4-10.jpg

At 9:30 PM the middle MH goes off.
fts-930_4-10.jpg

And 10 PM all the lights are all off.

Once Again, a little piece of you just died to me as you posted those pics. lol. Got any time pics, before and after type thing? Or maybe a time line? Nice system by the way, are they all on timers?

Or maybe a time line?
2-19-08 is when I 1st transfered everything from my 75 into the 125.
fts-c_2-08.jpg

8-08
fts_8-08.jpg

2-09 (better camera = better pics ;) )
fts_2-09.jpg

9-09
fts_9-09.jpg

2-10
fts_2-5-10.jpg

Nice system by the way, are they all on timers?
Thanks. Yes, I have the lights on 4 seperate timers.

I like the creative lighting schedule, it probably helps keep heat down. And depending on how you look at it.... the sun rises in the east and sets in the west.

Back
Top Bottom