New 14G Biocube!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks, that was one I was looking at! I guess I need to decide before stocking otherwise I will have to move everything around later.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Got some new goodies yesterday! ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1408225360.669246.jpgi think a hairy mushroom?
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1408225377.981866.jpgand more zoas!

I like the new additions! After a large water change this weekend to get nitrates down I gave into temptation and got a couple frags. My LFS had buy 3 get 1 free so I did! They seem to being adjusting well so far. Minus some algae on the rocks, I finally feel good about sharing a photo :) ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1408397171.247979.jpg

Thanks sand dollar! Your tank is looking good! Those frags look like great pick-ups! I see a lot of room though for a lot more :D but looking good, and that clown is very awesome!

Thanks! I have rearranged more times than I can count. Think im happy with it now, may try to raise the right side up just an inch or so. Trying to maximize space for corals! I'm definitely going to join in on your frag Friday tradition, I'm HOOKED!

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Haha, knew what you meant! I'm glad you'll take part in my frag fridays! :) not bad just paying $10 for a nice frag and have some fun!

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

So two things:

1. Looks like I've got a little hitchhiker!some sort of brittle sea star by the looks of those legsImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1408497750.456275.jpg

2. What is growing on my snail? Looks like a clam or something but is that even possible?ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1408497805.437429.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1408497820.475391.jpg

Need help! What is this thing!!ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1408667292.606157.jpg

It has a sucker type mouth and looks slugish. Need to know if I need to get rid of it asap!

No ? they didn't have anything that caught my attention. I'm on the lookout for a trachy. So I walked away with my head held down in sadness lol. How's the tank going sand dollar!

Good so far! Still on edge thinking things will crash at any point, hopefully I'm just paranoid...lol. I got a couple frags today. A red acan lord ($10) and a purple sea whip...I think that's what it's called anyway ($5), the pics don't show the colors very good, but I like them!! ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1408755515.043349.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1408755544.404271.jpg

I am in love with that acan!! I want one so bad! I'm just trying to find one. I almost got more zoas but nothing caught my attention.

My guy had two more of them, he's got a small shop but moving to a bigger set up in about a month. I don't know if he ships or not though. I'm in Charlotte NC. Look him up on face book (the inland reef) he posts a lot of pictures of he new stuff. He seems genuine and knowledgable and has great prices :)

Back
Top Bottom