New 220g corner tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So the guy came today to remove the damaged pane of glass and revealed the extent of the damage. I'm very glad I went with the replacement option now because the chip is huuuuuuge! So deep leaving it wafer this on the corner. Will upload a pic soon of the damaged piece

Attachments

• image-100221456.jpg
    image-100221456.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 129
Beautiful new tank! Can't wait to sell it full. :)
I really like the viewing hole on the wall as well, very cool.

Beautiful new tank! Can't wait to sell it full. :)
I really like the viewing hole on the wall as well, very cool.

Thanks I'm really happy with it.

Another setback though as the glass didn't arrive yesterday. Should be here today and installed this evening. Hopefully il be able to fill the tank Sunday.

just a question, but are you sure placing the mp40 on the back wall between tank and wall is a good idea? id be afraid of it causing problems down the road. it would be a PITA to get to later.

it just looks like it will be hard to get to. for cleaning/repair/service/etc. also if its actually touching the wall it will cause vibration noise.

I've made sure there is a gap in between the wall and both MP40's so there shouldn't be any vibration and in terms of access I can reach one with ease but the other one is a little more difficult. That being said not impossible.

I'm mapping everything out as I install it and in a way the 2 week set back has almost benefited me to some extent because its given me more time to plan and install everything.

good deal. yeah it usually helps once in awhile to have a setback. makes us double check everything.

New piece of glass installed.

Says on the tube one should wait 4 days for the silicone to fully cure before adding water. If I'm planning on filling this on Sunday this only gives me 3 days. Hopefully that will be enough.

Attachments

• image-1449680414.jpg
    image-1449680414.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 103
New piece of glass installed. Says on the tube one should wait 4 days for the silicone to fully cure before adding water. If I'm planning on filling this on Sunday this only gives me 3 days. Hopefully that will be enough.

Not sure if I'm right here but I've read it's best to let it sit for a week, especially for that size of a tank.

Back
Top Bottom