New 29 Gallon... w/ plants Setup and Fish/Invert. Suggestions!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

devinb96

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi, I'm going to buying a new 29 Gallon tank and am wondering what type of fish and inverts. I should get.
MARINELAND® BioWheel LED Aquarium Kit | Aquariums | PetSmart
^Link to what tank I am getting^
I already have 1 Gourami, 4 ghost shirmp, 5 black-skirt tetras, a pleco, and two long-finned zebra danio's. I may be getting rid of some fish and giving them to my friend. These fish are in a non-planted 15 gallon tank right now.
I am just wondering for the new setup what type of plants, algae eaters, first setup advice, types of fish to get that are decent size, etc. etc.
Any advice/suggestions/help is greatly appreciated!!

Have you a Petco near you? You can get the 29g for $29, then buy an aquaclear for about $50 and spend the rest on a better light for plants. Just an idea.
Black skirt tetras are nippy with other fish sometimes. Danios like cooler water. What is your favorite fish?

Have you a Petco near you? You can get the 29g for $29, then buy an aquaclear for about $50 and spend the rest on a better light for plants. Just an idea.
Black skirt tetras are nippy with other fish sometimes. Danios like cooler water. What is your favorite fish?

I really love the Peacock Eel, which I am planning to buy now. But I love my gourami and think the Galaxy Rasboras are pretty!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom