New Baby coming please pray for her.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congradulations to you both! You've got yourself a beautiful little baby girl there!

CONGRATS MIKE!! May she fill your and your wife's life with many smiles and loving memories! She is beautiful :)

It's a shame they don't have daddy maturnity leave but then who would bring home the bacon... oh I mean diapers! But hey, you've made it through one baby and you'll make it though the second.

i know right! it would be nice to be home with them for a couple weeks to help lydia out since its just us. we dont have much for family around here.

Finally made it home this afternoon and got mostly settled in works gonna suck this next 2 months.
Congrats. Beautiful baby. She must follow her mam for looks...haha

It's a shame they don't have daddy maturnity leave but then who would bring home the bacon... oh I mean diapers! But hey, you've made it through one baby and you'll make it though the second.
Over here fathers get two weeks off paid and an optional two weeks unpaid

Over here fathers get two weeks off paid and an optional two weeks unpaid

I think that is great. Many women are not in good shape when they come home with a new baby and it's really hard. Plus that gives daddy time to do some serious bonding while mom can rest.

I think that is great. Many women are not in good shape when they come home with a new baby and it's really hard. Plus that gives daddy time to do some serious bonding while mom can rest.
Yeah it is very important for fathers to bond too. It is also great that we have a smoking ban in pubs, it allows the father to celebrate and bond at the same time:hide::hide:

Man I wish we had that here in America. Most employers here don't give a carp about there employees. Here's a shot of me and both my daughter's. She def looks like her mom as a baby with a little of me mixed in.

ForumRunner_20130805_204535.jpg

Mommy and baby

ForumRunner_20130805_204603.jpg

Her first mowhawk. LoL

ForumRunner_20130805_204631.jpg

Man I wish we had that here in America. Most employers here don't give a carp about there employees. Here's a shot of me and both my daughter's. She def looks like her mom as a baby with a little of me mixed in.

View attachment 190530

Mommy and baby

View attachment 190531

Her first mowhawk. LoL

View attachment 190532
Na, she definitely has her Mam's looks, no offence...haha. Cute kids. Maybe she'll inherit your fish addiction!!!.
Ps...Does your wife know you posted the picture of her(as great as she looks), straight after birth. My girlfriend would go crazy. I'd end up in Hospital but not having a baby...lol

Aww, cute kids! And man, your wife looks beautiful for just having had a baby! Usually those first pictures of mom after delivery are no where near flattering. Love the mowhawk, too. Btw.. I'm not sure why you are expecting your employer to give you a carp... lol. Hey, you have a new baby, guess we can excuse a few typos here and there!
It really does suck that guys don't get time off after having a baby, though. Between good bonding time and being able to help out their wives, it would be great if guys got even just a week or two.

LoL I try not to swear on here I know cr@p ain't a bad word but some people you never know. Thanks for the kind words.

Back
Top Bottom