New Baby coming please pray for her.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MMantelli

Aquarium Advice Addict
Please pray for Lydia and Gracie-Mae she is going into surgery to have a c-section ill be a daddy for the 2nd time. I'll share more after she recovers. Thank you

Please pray for Lydia and Gracie-Mae she is going into surgery to have a c-section ill be a daddy for the 2nd time. I'll share more after she recovers. Thank you

No worries, that procedure is becoming more and more popular over natural birth. I'm sure she is in good hands. All the best, hang in there. Is your daughter alright (complications)?

There where complications so the had to do an emergency c section the blood pressure and heartbeat kept dropping really low. She ended up having the umbilical wrapped around her neck but she is healthy and beautiful. Gracie-Mae H 5lbs 14.5oz 19in @ 230am

ForumRunner_20130730_025411.jpg

She is beautiful! I was an emergency c-section for the same reason - the cord was wrapped around my neck and I was blue when they got me out. And I was just fine! So try not to worry too much. Congratulations on your new baby girl. I like her name.

There where complications so the had to do an emergency c section the blood pressure and heartbeat kept dropping really low. She ended up having the umbilical wrapped around her neck but she is healthy and beautiful. Gracie-Mae H 5lbs 14.5oz 19in @ 230am

Glad everything went well congrats!

She is beautiful! She's got alot of hair for a newborn!! is Gracie-mae her first name or her first and middle name?

I was an emergency c-section too, my cord was to short... I only weight 3lbs when I was born...

Thank you all for the kind words. And Gracie-Mae is the first name my stepdad had no middle name so we decided to do the same.

Back
Top Bottom