New coral

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Masoniac

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I picked this up yesterday and the guy was unsure of what it was and he threw it in for free since I spent so much any ideas?

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1437837295.595485.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Cool thanks guys. Trying to find nice stuff to fill the sand bed.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

I personally like fungias. They have a mind of their own though, don't leave anything that can sting near them, cause they might wander into it ._. That's how I lost my pinwheel fungia.

For the sand bed I really like my elegance coral. It's overpowering a few things in this picture as I had nowhere for it to go until I moved things around but they're pretty gorgeous.

img_3259372_0_212178f6ce016ac3dc8128a1011c07ad.jpg

I also just love my orange plate coral. Neat sand bed touch. Sits right beside my clam which is also pretty cool.

img_3259372_1_629cd54fff8b61a8c8621625529cc48a.jpg

I moved it the day after I had just brought a box of corals home from a flight and had gotten in at 1am so just dropped everything in there after acclimating (and snapping a few photos lol) and went to bed lol.

And by hardy the sponge survived being covered in Dino algae and hair algae and everything until I got it under control haha

Back
Top Bottom