New Goby??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

revhtree

Aquarium Advice Addict
I am about to add a new fish, and I was thinking about a goby of some kind. Any pro's, con's, or suggestions? :wink:

I have a blue spotted Goby. It's a cool fish. They really don't leave the sand bed. so They won't jump out.

Just kidding. :wink: I have a lawnmower blenny in qt right now. Pretty cool fish.

Yellow watchman, yellow watcman, yellow watchman! Can you tell I am partial to these? I love mine. get a pistol shrimp to go with it and they will entertain you for hours. Wonderful relationship.

I love my Yellow Watchman....I'd like my pistol shrimp if I ever saw it....they still haven't noticed each other. :(

i will have to go with every one else and saw get the yellow watchman and the pistol shrimp. they are funny together and it bring the goby out of the cave a lot more so you get to see him.

Yellow sleeper ! Cleans the sand well !
sleeper1.jpg

Nice fish XXFF!!

I got an engineer goby, because the lfs said they couldnt catch the YW Goby. Oh well, it's a cool fish! :wink:

Hey rev, does the engineer goby go by another name? I am having trouble finding info on it. Lando

Yes that is the same fish, and yes the engineer goby also goes by the name convict goby. It is normally refered to as the engineer while it is still young.

I have read many different sites about it now, and it seems that the max size can range from 9 to 13 inches. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom