New here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gr3g

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey my name is Greg

I usually come here to learn and get info to help with my 55 gal tank. Hopefully i can learn alot more now that i can ask my own set of questions

Got a 55 gal with zebra danios, rum nosed tetra, three generations of dalmation mollies, couple ghost shrimp, assassin snails, and a few plecos

I have a planted tank and used gravel with no substrate. Really not necessary and probably a lot of work

I have a planted tank and used gravel with no substrate. Really not necessary and probably a lot of work
Would they grow better and faster in substrate. Would the fish and pleco poop help feetilizw it

I'm not sure, maybe I wish you could see a pic of my tank. It is with gravel and I used fert tablets under . doing great.

I'm not sure, maybe I wish you could see a pic of my tank. It is with gravel and I used fert tablets under . doing great.
Guess i can give that a shot. How many of the tablets would you use for 55 gal

Maybe others on this page can give you more satisfying comments. Enjoy you hobby

You just put it anwhere or under the plant

I put them under gravel inbetween plants so that two or three plants can receive nutrients from one root tab. big plants get tab directly under

Back
Top Bottom