New Member! And it's free

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xtra51

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello all! I am a rather new aquarist, getting into the hobby fully about a year ago. I am in college now and have about seven tanks in our dorm room. Thank God for an awesome room mate! I have many passions dealing with this hobby and eventually want to have a fish room. My current dream is to start breeding mollies for feeder fish. I hate having to buy things I could just do myself with some work. I am quite knowledgeable in this hobby and am eager and willing to help anyone out there with their tank problems. I have only done freshwater, so I am sorry I cannot help there. There are many videos out there that explain things to you in great detail. I will be willing to make videos if need be to help you out with your hobby!

Also, I was on another site and I had to pay for posting, I thought that was rather pointless so I deleted it and came here!

Welcome. This is an awesome site. Im gonna start raising mollies to feed my oscars, they have gotten sick to many times from lfs feeders

boadams87 said:
Welcome. This is an awesome site. Im gonna start raising mollies to feed my oscars, they have gotten sick to many times from lfs feeders

Yah that's the reason why I want to start. Which method did you use? I'm thinking of putting mesh down in a ten and then let them go!

boadams87 said:
I haven't started yet but I will as soon as I get my 150 gal

Is that where you are starting it? Rather large set up don't you think?

Haha okay, I was thinking.....that sounds really dumb! Maybe I'm missing something?? Haha

Back
Top Bottom