New Neons :D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hahaha ya go there soon and tell me what fish u like! Also make sure they dont have desieses like ich or nipped fins or bloated stomachs

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Hahaha ya go there soon and tell me what fish u like! Also make sure they dont have desieses like ich or nipped fins or bloated stomachs

Yea I inspect the tank for a long time before I buy from it lol, one tank had butterflyfish in and the staff couldn't find em till I told him to look under the filter box where they would hide lol :)

I'll definitely take a walk there this week and take some pics of the tanks as well as listing the names :)

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Haha at least! :0

Tried to go the store today but had to make plans for Bonfire night lol.

It seems today that the four have established a pecking order, the largest seems to be keeping squabbles down by charging the pair who are chasing/nipping each other.

And even when the lights go out I know they still stick together!

Attachments

• image-3036334633.jpg
    image-3036334633.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 66
Nu-Nu the eel said:
Hahaha thats funny! Prob sleep together too!

Well I've actually caught em in the ditch under the wood in a little pile so to speak lol.

I'll have to get a good camera (turning 21 so maybe then? :D) then I can document them properly lol :)

Tried to go the store today but had to make plans for Bonfire night lol.
Bonfire night? Ah man, that sounds a lot more fun than my weekend in bed after oral surgery. :( Have extra fun for me! :dance:

I'll have to get a good camera (turning 21 so maybe then? :D) then I can document them properly lol :)
21!? That's a big one! Happy birthday in advance. :new-bday:

siva said:
Bonfire night? Ah man, that sounds a lot more fun than my weekend in bed after oral surgery. :( Have extra fun for me! :dance:

21!? That's a big one! Happy birthday in advance. :new-bday:

But I'm looking for a laptop/digi cam combo that'll fill me needs and it's going badly, waaaay too pricey for me!!

But yea the huge bonfire was epic

And the fireworks were awesome too :D

Attachments

• image-3228247359.jpg
    image-3228247359.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 65
Feeding time!

Attachments

• image-997953940.jpg
    image-997953940.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 58
  • image-3666453783.jpg
    image-3666453783.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 55
  • image-4080570596.jpg
    image-4080570596.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 55
  • image-3768541174.jpg
    image-3768541174.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 56
Haha ya they can handel it. But lost of fish die from being over fed or eat too much. Haha some people dont realize that te odds are higher that your fish will die from overeating

Back
Top Bottom