new pet place

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tropicfishman

Aquarium Advice Addict
hey everyone I just found out i'm getting a new corparte owned pet store in town, its a petland, we had one before but it flopped after about 10 years, the crazy part is its going to be right across the road from my LFS I alreayd go to, and they have some goodprices on stuff, so this should be intresting

bah, hate when the big guys try to muscle in on the small guys' turf. i just hope people in your area choose good customer service over supper low prices.

We have a Petland in my area and they are one of the best fish stores around. On a side note Petco came into my area awhile back and was by a great LFS and just about a month ago i go to go check out the LFS and they have a sign on their door saying Petco has but them out of business and to boycott them ... :/

Ray

Petland by us sells puppies, so I don't even go into it. If a big store moved so close to my lfs I think that would encourage me to spend more at the little store.

DepotFish said:
Petland by us sells puppies, so I don't even go into it. If a big store moved so close to my lfs I think that would encourage me to spend more at the little store.

i agree totally

Yeah we have a Pet Supplies Plus which I wouldnt buy anything from due to the people knowing nothing about fish. I go to my LFS which mainly deals in fish and the guys there are like encyclopedias of the fish world.

Back
Top Bottom