New re

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

monstersmom

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi everyone, I hope your having a good day. Well Im pretty new to fish keeping this is my first real tank other than a gold fish tank when I was probably four so I dont count that.

I am an assistant preschool teacher with one son who finalized the decision to get fish. He really seems to enjoy watching fish when he has the chance.

I have done a fishless cycle on my tank and decided it was time to add some fish. We went with 2 mollies, and an angel fish. We waited about a week maybe more and introduced an additional female molly.

Im hoping to learn as much as I can from Aquarium advice and talk to others who enjoy the beauty a tank can bring.

how big is this aquarium im really hoping 30 gallons cause anything smaller cant have angels oh and welcome to AA.

Welcome to AA. You'll find members here to be very knowledgable and willing to offer good sound advice. We care about our own fish, but yours as well.

It is a 30 gallon, I wouldnt allow anything smaller to be bought becaus I always intended on getting an angel once the decision was made to get the aquarium. Its also a tall tank as I read Angels prefer the tall tanks.

Thanks allaboutfish, it really came down to a fish is a living thing, its like getting a dog or cat and not really knowing a thing about them except thinking they are cute. Except I think its far easier to kill a fish if you font know what your doing then a dog or cat.

Back
Top Bottom