New starter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Leedowlrods

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi all, I'm
New to marine life and I value thi site for reference, I'm 5 week in to my nano tank, 12gallon,
I'm gonna keep my tank fairly lightly populated here's where I'm up to
Live rock
2 blue leg hermits
2 red leg hermits
2 cleaner shrimp
2 common clown fish

I woul like to know what other small fish I can add,
Ps crabs are changing shells and shrimp are moulting too
I guess all is going well
Ps ph no3 she are all good

12 gallon tank. 2 clowns. Most will tell you your over stocked :) I say if it's working keep it up! Probably no more fish though :) till you upgrade. Ever think about addin some coral? Cleaner shrimp? I like fidler and Sally lightfoot crabs :)

Forgot to say... Four small anemonies, all doing well probably going to add some corals and keep it at that until I upgrade

Good plan :) I love my ricordia mushrooms and zoas if your lookin for coral suggestions.

image-3890110493.jpg

Not the best picture, I'll try more when anemonies open up, I think clown fish are nibbling them

I've got a branching hammer lps on its way to me, hopefully the clowns will host it.
Shrimp are itching to get at them but they (fish) are to timid at the mo.
Does anyone think I have too much space above the rock, ie, should I place another rock on top for height

Just decided to upgrade, I'm gonna go for a taller tank, cAnt do a wider one as I've no room.
Any thoughts on a taller one? This is 600mm from left to right.

Back
Top Bottom