New tanks! GREAT deal!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kelbaker79

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hey all! I just got a 55 gallon w/ stand and all accessories AND a 29 gallon w/ stand and all accessories off of CL for $25!!!!! What a fantastic deal!!

imagejpeg_2_32.jpg

Pleco11771 said:
Oh My Lord you stole them!

I know, I couldn't believe it! He's moving tomorrow and was asking $250 for the past month apparently. He posted on CL tonight for the first time for $25 and since I have CL set up to notify my phone when someone posts fish tanks (lol) I responded to him first!

NYgiantsRP said:
Make sure you check all of the silicone before putting water in it!!!

Yes, that's the first thing I'm going to do! I've already got the stuff here to reseal if needed, but it would be great if I didn't have to mess with all that :)

kelbaker79 said:
So, no leaks!! Yay!!

Nice!!! I love those deals. Livong near a air force base makes those come by a lot here.

Just got this 75 gallon with all accessories for $75 :) its really dirty right now, but ill make it look good as new! I'm beginning to think I have a fish tank problem. Ha.

ForumRunner_20111121_222417.jpg

kelbaker79 said:
Just got this 75 gallon with all accessories for $75 :) its really dirty right now, but ill make it look good as new! I'm beginning to think I have a fish tank problem. Ha.

Some vinegar and a razor blade and ur g2g! Grats!

kelbaker79 said:

The stand is awesome.

joejeff said:
Some vinegar and a razor blade and ur g2g! Grats!

Ha! Yea, had that problem with the 55, this one is just covered with dirt and mud. He had the tank (not the stand) sitting outside for the last week. So its going to need a lot of cleaning :(

kelbaker79 said:
Ha! Yea, had that problem with the 55, this one is just covered with dirt and mud. He had the tank (not the stand) sitting outside for the last week. So its going to need a lot of cleaning :(

Well I am jealous. As long as seals are good ur a theif!

Back
Top Bottom