New to the hobby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tjacobs23

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello all, I still consider myself new to the hobby. I have been trying to keep fish for about 2 years. I stopped for about 8 months and thought I would give it a break until I move back to the states. But my husband bought me a fish tank for Christmas and I got 3 guppies for free from a friend. So, here the spark of the hobby starts again. I would have to say, I am better at killing fish than keeping them. I used to have the api test kit and a bunch of fish stuff. But now I just have the tank, some guppies? cherry shrimp, and Amano shrimp. Oh and of course the fry from my guppies. I decided to join in order to help me keep these little guys alive. Since I rearranged the fry tank, I stressed out half of them and now they have clamped fins. ?
Trying not to be a fish killer.

Welcome!

My best advice is to do some reading and researching here. There is a lot of great information on this site and lots of helpful hobbyist always willing to share tips and tricks.

Back
Top Bottom