Newbie:)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DeborahJane

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hellooooooooooo:)
Just got a Juwel Rekord 800 tank off my mum...shes upgraded big time!!
I have it well planted with live plants and artificial hollow log and artificial stacked stones. So far so good.
I also have 2 Kribs, who i think are breeding...there are no other fish in the tank.
Looking forward to meeting people and some friendly helpful advice:)

Helloooooooo back to you! ;) I can't wait to see pictures! It's a 29 gallon (110 liters) right? They probably are breeding especially since they are the only fish in the tank! Awesome!!!

Hi Lovin Fish,
yes its 100 litres...roughly.
Im a bit shocked that they have/possibly decided to breed as Ive only had them 2 weeks and they were in my mothers tank. Fingers crossed they stay healthy, will be keeping close eye on them thats for sure:)

Hi Lovin Fish,
yes its 100 litres...roughly.
Im a bit shocked that they have/possibly decided to breed as Ive only had them 2 weeks and they were in my mothers tank. Fingers crossed they stay healthy, will be keeping close eye on them thats for sure:)
Well have fun with them!!! (y) You should post some pictures of them...there is a spot called "New Aquisitions" that would be the perfect place since they are newly added to your tank!
I am getting a girl for my male Kribensis. He has been claiming the entire floor of the tank and is quite grumpy! I was told if he has a mate the two of them will choose a home and gaurd it not minding the rest of the tank. As long as their turf is left alone all the other fish will be left alone. Fingers crossed!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom