Nicks saltwater adventure

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Even though im waiting for my equipment is this stock ok?
2 occelaris clown fish
1 pistol shrimp/ywg pair
1 green clown goby
1pink streaked wrasse

these guys are awesome as well,

Saltwater Aquarium Fish for Marine Aquariums: Tanaka's Pygmy Wrasse, Wetmorella tanakai

Saltwater Aquarium Fish for Marine Aquariums: Firefish, Purple

Even though im waiting for my equipment is this stock ok?
2 occelaris clown fish
1 pistol shrimp/ywg pair
1 green clown goby
1pink streaked wrasse

lokks good, but the green clown will become aggressive towards the watchmen, i would skip it.

Even though im waiting for my equipment is this stock ok? 2 occelaris clown fish 1 pistol shrimp/ywg pair 1 green clown goby 1pink streaked wrasse

I'd do:

1 clown
Pistol shrimp/ywg
Wrasse
Skunk cleaner shrimp

And depending on how things go maybe the purple firefish.

Like the one guy said- patience is key. Don't add a lot all at once.

Take your time finding the right reef light. You can even start your tank as fish only and use stock lighting. Let it mature a few months as you search for the perfect reef light. Then you will also have a routine down of doing water changes and keeping it topped off and keeping the salinity proper. When you get the reef light you will be able to add coral and know that you can keep the water conditions stable.

Nothing good comes from rushing in saltwater.

^^that is spot on. Never rush saltwater, it will crash and burn. Great to here about you getting a twenty, its a better size to start out with then a 10, gives u more room to make mistakes

Back
Top Bottom