Nova Extreme T5 lighting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

talloulou

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi everyone. My husband got me this light for Christmas.
I couldn't find many reviews on it online. Does it look good for starting a planted tank? Anyone have it. I haven't opened it yet...I'm trying to make sure it's a good light set first. Also I got a co2 setup but I need to buy a c02 canister to go with it. Assuming the lights are good do I need to wait to set the lights up till I have the c02 ready and more plants? Right now I just have alot of java fern and I don't want an algae bloom. Also my substrate is pea gravel......do I need to change the substrate or can I just add something under the pea gravel where I will be putting plants. Right now all my java fern plants are attached to driftwood.
Nova Extreme T5 lights

T5 lighting is fine for planted tanks. just make sure the wattage meets the required intensity for the plants you wanna grow.

To make shorter links, use the url button, but instead of sandwiching the link between the url /url tags, do it like this:

{url=http://yahoo.com} then put text here {/url}

Now assuming I put the correct brackets around stuff, the above would look like this:
then put text here

Thanks malkore! And thanks for help with shortening links. No matter how hard I tried though I couldn' t get the long link to the exact page at DF&S to shorten however I could get the link to their homepage to shorten. I'll have to play with it more when I have time later.

Back
Top Bottom