Ok need everyones help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is your tank drilled? A sump is going to be your most cost-effective and efficient method of filtration IMO. Sorry if I missed this elsewhere, there are a lot of pages to skim here. :p

No but it will be I'm going to add a sump...later I will probably really need u to help me stock this big thing lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually posted the same idea earlier in the thread. I think large schools of smaller fish would look so awesome in this tank! I'm incredibly jealous!

Although I'm not sure a high-tech planted tanked is practical in this situation. It would cost SOOOO much money to keep running. The initial setup costs would be extremely high as well.

I read that you had. Sorry I didn't give you the nod for that idea. I should have.

I read that you had. Sorry I didn't give you the nod for that idea. I should have.

No, no. I'm not trying to claim ownership of the idea lol. I'm trying to agree with you that smaller fish in bigger schools would look great! Sorry if it didn't come across that way.

No, no. I'm not trying to claim ownership of the idea lol. I'm trying to agree with you that smaller fish in bigger schools would look great! Sorry if it didn't come across that way.

It didn't, you're cool. I was just trying to ensure that I didn't step on anyone's toes. :)

Everyone look at my new epic adventure....and so it starts

Called oceanics today and they are building me a custom sump

That picture is small so it is tough to get an idea of the size. Put something common next to it so we can see the scale.

How does it feel to be the most talked about person on AA?! Lol...was that even made for personal use?

Its next to a big screen tv lol sry about the pic I made it smaller because the site wouldn't take the original ill set up another one

xfactor6699 said:
Its next to a big screen tv lol sry about the pic I made it smaller because the site wouldn't take the original ill set up another one

Lol. I was wrong.

You can put em on Picasa or Photobucket and then link the image. :)

I agree that we need bigger pics of this beast!

Have you considered making your own sump? Will probably save you tons of money.

Back
Top Bottom