Ok this is insane!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ronnieroach

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Last night I put my pregnant Kenyi in a breeder net WITH a large fish net on top!! .. I wake up this morning, flick on my lights & BOOM!!!

My Kenyi is swimming in the tank & my OB Peacock is in the breeder!!!! WHAT THE HECK!?!?!

I saw & heard the OB by the Kenyi's net when I was turning off their lights but never thought this would happen!! LOL

It seems one of them tugged on the side & pulled the net an inch under the plastic frame, creating a hole big enough for one to get out & one to get stuck inside haha

This should make for a fun morning trying to switch them back hahaha

Looooooool!
Funny sh*t!

Sometimes i'm scared that my fry will get eaten like that. It has never happened but 1 big fish in there and its over.

After reading this i will take some precautions right away! BRB lol

I dont like breeder nets...Thats why I use acrylic boxes...I had a friend loose 1500 dollars in frontosa fry when his FX5 flipped his breeder net

Some of my bigger fish are trying to poke at my Johanni's fry (who are in a breeder net) .. She's holding them off pretty well from inside the net for now, but I have no money to get the 6gal nano setup for them that I want until Thursday. I just hope they survive.

My Kenyi doesn't seem too happy to be back in her net but I don't wanna release her back just to go get her again in a few days.

This parenting thing is harder than it looks ........... lol

Haha. You'll love this Ronnie. The other morning I woke up and one of my tiny Juvie yellow labs was inside my powerhead that I don't always have on. I'll post a pic of it later since its on my phone.

Back
Top Bottom