Ok, what would make catfish lethargic?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kismet95

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Ok, so I'm just making this simple..

What would make 4 catfish, both cories, 2 first green, 2 albino get randomly less active, tired looking, sleep a lot, look absolutely fine (no marks or anything) and then a few days to a week later die?

Without asking me everything.

Primafix (used one week when 2nd catfish got sick)?

Stress coat?

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1420566416.565664.jpg. Those foods?

Light on 24/7?

A weird sickness only with catfish?

???

My last one is getting sick.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1420566650.965326.jpg

This is him

Water parameters? Tank maintenance schedule? Never leave lights on a tank for 24 hours a day.

Ran to Petco and got a heater, and got some algae wafers, and some catfish wafers with more protein. Got filter replacement, and ammonia tester. My mom is like twitch twitch lol. Either way the other fish should now be good. Please pray for the catfish

It was explained to you why in the other thread which had a lot of info, no need to start this thread wanting the same answers. Look at my posts in that thread. These fish are not going to make it with what you are putting them through.

Your lack of research. Harsh but true.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Lol answers came too slow sorry. You guys saved him!

Mr fishie needs a name. He's good, found him breathing normal sleeping like a rock this morning. Took him a few to wake up but now he's back to being his crazy youngster self. Thank you guys. Yes it was ammonia. Stupid, they should sell that along with the test strips or say it doesn't have ammonia and you should buy it.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1420634953.892681.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1420634967.929697.jpg
Him and the white pleco are good friends. They are this lovely algae pizza together. :3

Back
Top Bottom