online fish store??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Keeper

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hey

Just looking for a reputable online fish store that will ship to/within Canada. Currently looking for about 4 'Badis Badis"(Thanks Menagerie) and 1 Queen Arabesque Pleco!

Ryan

If you are adventurous you could try Aquabid or Ebay. There are many reputable fish breeders who advertise there, and you can check them out first. I have had luck going this route, and got an excellent deal, shipping included.

Will your LFS order them for you?

Will your LFS order them for you?

Well, we've had a Queen on order for over 2 months and they can't tell me anything! As for the Badis Badis....I asked the guy tonight and he didn't know what they were(no big deal though). He told me to call back on wednesday and talk to the guy that does the order! I am going to take a peek on aqaubid and ebay.

Im an idiot.. i knew bigals doesn't sell fish.. but i knew it shipped to Canada and somewhere in there a fuse blew. Sorry!

"Talk to the guy who orders fish on Wednesday" sounds so familiar! If I had a dime for every time I heard that.... sometimes I have been able to work it out, but I have also been given the runaround on ordering fish, so if you don't get a lot of help right from the start you often never see the fish.

Good luck - just cruise around on Ebay and Aquabid and read the feedback, and watch what happens with the current auctions to get an idea what you might wind up paying. It's fun if nothing else!

Thanks Devilishturtles.....I called them and they don't ship to Canada:(..bummer!! I'll keep poking around. If anyone hears/sees anything that may be of interest...lemme know. Appreciate all the help:)

Aquabid.com has QAs every week or two. Definitely continue to look there. I got 3 for $70 (shipped), a really good deal, esp. considering that one of the females is 4", fully mature.

If you're willing to buy 2 or more QAs, you will get a better deal.

Here's an auction for L-333s from Aquaboy Aquatics. I have these guys (from this store, actually), and love them: http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?fwcatfish&1089764835 They're quite similar to the Queen Arabesques.

Back
Top Bottom