Online fish stores.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Christopherlh84

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hey I and wondering what is some good online fish stores since all the local fish stores around me are not that great.

I like LiveAquaria, although it is kind of expensive. Aquabid is good, but is really depends on the seller. Your best bet is probably LiveAquaria if you are willing to pay the extra money. I haven't tried anything but these two so I can't really tell you much more. Good Luck!

You could PM Severum Mama or HN1 here on this site - they sell very quality FW livestock, and if they don't have what you are looking for, can get it 9 times out of 10.

Aquabid is a great source.

LiveAquaria is very reputable but expensive.

You can always post in the classifieds section here as well - there are lots of hobbyists on the site that breed and sell high quality stock.

Another option would be to ask your LFS to order them for you and be there at delivery time to pick up your order. This way the fish never go into the LFS tanks, but you should still have a quarantine routine of your own. I do this most of the time and the LFS owner gives me the fish at cost as he does not have to do anything with them.

Online fish places I've either personally ordered from or have heard good things about:

Thatpetplace.com
Aquariumfish.net
Azgardens.com
Liveaquaria.com
Aquabid
Wetspottropicalfish.com (my LFS actually, but they ship too)
Petsolutions.com

And of course there's always the classifieds area here :)

Does "aquatics to your door" deliver to the US? Seems like they only deliver to England & Wales

Back
Top Bottom