Operation clown goby rescue!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Me too, I was like a kid on Christmas this morning. Every 5 minutes I would look out side for the fedex truck :p

Just got done putting them in, and doing a wc. Now just have to wait the 2 hours until the lights come on :eek:

Here they are, luckily most I will be able to separate the rock they're on from the plug, but still not sure where to put them after I light acclimate them.
img_2957960_0_6adf96751dc437bda6eac1fe22ea2cb5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
I think I'm going to end moving the acans to the sand where the new z's are now, and split up the Rastas and put most of the z's over on the right island, with a few over on the rics rock. Suggestions appreciated

Not yet, lights just came on though, 4 of the 7 are starting to open
Edit: one of the freebies looks like a 6p frag of the Mohawks.

Sounds great! I've learned a lot about zoos just from reading your and Bribo's threads haha. Bribo, I think you probably mentioned this somewhere before, but this is how you started your zoa garden - all from frags?

Yessir. Well all frags except my whammin watermelons which were probably 20-30 polyps. The rest were just a couple polyps.

Sounds great! I've learned a lot about zoos just from reading your and Bribo's threads haha. Bribo, I think you probably mentioned this somewhere before, but this is how you started your zoa garden - all from frags?

Thanks dingus (that really sounds like an insult when I read it) :D

Wow great freebies!

Yep I'm more than satisfied!! Only problem is I had to leave before they all opened, and won't be home until late :(

Oops! Didn't mean it like that! You two have the most variety and coolest collections of zoas of most reefkeepers I've met, regardless of where they came from :) Looking forward to seeing the Rastas and freebies!

No I meant it felt like I was insulting you by saying "thanks dingus" lol. I appreciate the compliment though :p

Back
Top Bottom