Operation clown goby rescue!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well this update is unfournately going to start on a downer :( not sure if the og Rastas are gonna pull through, they still haven't opened and there starting to turn from purple to brown on the outside :(.

And now that's over with here's a huge photo dump, cleaned up my sandbed ;)
Purple death palys
img_2960853_0_5115c92019ce8314504d2e2bebc7d28d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
CB punk rockers
img_2960853_1_596bed2e84e90b92ee932ff8c050b1dc.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Not sure of this ones name, but I like it, hopefully the other 3 p open up
img_2960853_2_c29ba9a9c721fa16bbc4a4c0dfc69ed7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
And the 2 gems of the collection
img_2960853_3_76e5936758ee7487d515b18aef1b30de.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Here's all 4 (no pics of the Mohawks ATM because my phones camera won't do them justice, but they are just like her pic)
img_2960853_4_b35b545d1469558f57e6467ca37f422c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Moved the acans over to the sand (blurry pic sorry)
img_2960853_5_e009be1bc3214acb60afe18c0b8a1093.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
And a top down with the new placement of the packers
img_2960853_6_848bd110e8202767338f00593dd94cb3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Where did you order them from? Looks great! I'm gonna get a big order of zoas and a hammer in a couple weeks but never ordered online.

Can't wait to see the possum wrasse. Favorite fish in my tank!!! Awesome personality!

Maybe I just wasn't looking closely enough at this thread but those are some really nice acans! Kind of hard to be sure of colors in photos, do they really have green, red, purple and blue?
And good luck with the Rastas, fingers crossed!

Where did you order them from? Looks great! I'm gonna get a big order of zoas and a hammer in a couple weeks but never ordered online.

Can't wait to see the possum wrasse. Favorite fish in my tank!!! Awesome personality!

I'm getting the wrasse and pom pom from live aquaria. If your looking for coral, divers den (same company as liveaquaria and you'll see links on that page) and pacific east aquaculture (posted a whole bunch of wysiwyg stuff today).

Maybe I just wasn't looking closely enough at this thread but those are some really nice acans! Kind of hard to be sure of colors in photos, do they really have green, red, purple and blue?
And good luck with the Rastas, fingers crossed!

The 2 big heads are pretty much just red and blue, but all 3 babies are rainbow, pretty stoked about that.

Really looking good, that froggie is a showpiece! My favorite part is that there is such a wide range in sizes of corals, from small frags to large colonies. And of course everything will grow together over time. It's really full looking for having been set up in February :)

Yeah the frogies getting big, and it will be staying but I think I'm going to give the hammer in front of it away to a buddy. I want a little more sand bed space, and it doesn't play nice with non euphies. Want to get a few more acans in the sand bed. And I set this up back in October/November, it's a little over 8 months old.

Gotcha. Sorry about the mixup with the tank age, I wasn't on AA when you were setting it up
, just assumed the thread start was the tank start. Haha maybe you just documented it in such good chronological order I was confused... it made too much sense haha.

Just give the zoa garden a couple of months an it will be looking really nice :D

Gotcha. Sorry about the mixup with the tank age, I wasn't on AA when you were setting it up
, just assumed the thread start was the tank start. Haha maybe you just documented it in such good chronological order I was confused... it made too much sense haha.

Yeah I started this thread way late, never really documented a build before. It's definitely easier though when you've got a few months worth of pics from the start though :).

Just give the zoa garden a couple of months an it will be looking really nice :D

Yeah I think the left sides done, and time to let them grow out. I'd like to get some sunny d's and fruit loops for the right (and og Rastas if these don't make it) and then let them grow out. And a few more acans for the sand bed. Back to the Rastas though, was going to dip them last night, but was out of coral rx, what do you dip your z's in bribo?

I use revive to dip everything. Only thing to ever survive it were red bugs... Sunny D's are probably my favorite palsy in my tank!!

Back
Top Bottom