Operation clown goby rescue!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's the fuzzier Ponapes I've ever seen! Looking great as always bigred :D! Also I'm so jealous of your Rastas...dunno if I've said that before :p

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Get to growing them fruit loops and we can end each other's jealousy :D. Mauls have been a little cranky lately debating moving them.....

Get to growing them fruit loops and we can end each other's jealousy :D. Mauls have been a little cranky lately debating moving them.....

Oh they're growing...not! My mauls are slow growers. Only 9 new polyps in 6 months but they're in a lower light section of the tank

What color bn is it? The different species require different light intensities IMO

Oh they're growing...not! My mauls are slow growers. Only 9 new polyps in 6 months but they're in a lower light section of the tank

Mine are getting pretty good light and flow, might try moving them to a little shadier spot and moving the explosions up

It will probably turn pink once it's happier.

So last night my neighbor from upstairs knocks on the door and says she thinks her new reef tank is cracking, she keeps hearing pops. I go up and tell her tank is fine, she got a hitchhiker pistol or mantis, told her to make some sw up to 1.035 and pull the rocks and dip them in the high salinity water and anything would come out. So tonight she comes down and says she's afraid to put her hand in the tank (spent her whole day at work reading about mantis shrimp) and asked if I would, and being a gentleman I did ;). This is what we found, cutest little thing I've ever seen, and tanks newest inhabitant.
img_3004863_0_3b78e2ab38b556bc18fcc562d463c857.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Candy cane pistol, less than 1". Guess I gotta get a goby now :D

Back
Top Bottom