Operation clown goby rescue!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's does, really does.

Well, I can drive down to the keys and get a permit for recreational aquatic creatures in the reef an get stuff for free. It's kinda limited though.

It's does, really does.

Well, I can drive down to the keys and get a permit for recreational aquatic creatures in the reef an get stuff for free. It's kinda limited though.

I live in Florida. Where r u? How much is a permit

You told me you lived in Texas before... Anyway, Sarasota/Bradenton area. The permit really depends, there are annuals, vacation, bi annually, you just have to pick and chose what works for you.

I did? Sorry. Ok. Cool I'll look at that. There's some great corals on the reefs in ft. Lauderdale where I live. I also have a bunch of stores by me too.

That specific link, yes. If you goto the page they have linked, there are details for fish, coral and invertebrates.

An ok. Personally I'd never take a coral off the reefs for two reasons. One, reefs are already in enough trouble. Second, think of al the unwanted pests you'd be dealing with

An ok. Personally I'd never take a coral off the reefs for two reasons. One, reefs are already in enough trouble. Second, think of al the unwanted pests you'd be dealing with

Right, I'd gladly take a Lionfish since we have too many, but coral is just not ok.

However, I'd still go diving in the reefs, just not touch anything.

Thanks, the shrooms were forced on me by the fiancé and daughter, as I am more of a ric fan, but I love the way they fill up the bottom of the left side, and most importantly the goby loves them and is always perched in one of them.

The rics aren't bad either lol.

Ya I prefer aquacultured corals too. I wish there were more projects like this one.

I just snagged some sweet green/blue zoas and a piece of blue voodoo acropora from thatfishplace today :). Also got some hermits but that's not really cool lol

I will get pics up ASAP! The zoas should be open by now.
Mac, if you're doing a reef definitely the 40b

Back
Top Bottom