Operation clown goby rescue!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
See my acro failed :( but my LPS thrive lol. I need to upgrade to a bigger tank

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I have a new found love for millis...

They sure can be nice ;).

See my acro failed :( but my LPS thrive lol. I need to upgrade to a bigger tank

They take some trial and error. But Lps are just as awesome, and more colors. Can't really beat some nice fluffy acans or blastos.

That's what I was thinking too, I moved my frog up on the taller side and it's really started to open up!

That's what I was thinking too, I moved my frog up on the taller side and it's really started to open up!

Must really like the flow up there, and they're such a beautiful coral when they get big. A nice garden of euphies can rival an sps tank anyday.

Looking good man! Nice milli. How's the bta doing?

BTAs been walking back and forth on the rock it's on trying to find a spot. It seems to be on the center edge of the rock most, but it runs into the Yuma there and moves back to the back and hides so I'm gonna move the yumas over to the side of the aquarium when i do my wc on Monday and hopefully it'll be happy without the Yuma in its spot.

Moved some stuff around during the wc tonight, I'll snap a few pics later when the whites come on.

Took a couple actinic shots, these are about 30 mins into sunrise so the blues are about 25% and no whites

And a fts.

Took a couple actinic shots, these are about 30 mins into sunrise so the blues are about 25% and no whites

And a fts.

Everything looks great! Love the acan garden you have, great variety of color!

Everything looks great! Love the acan garden you have, great variety of color!

Thanks sand dollar :) I should check my thread a little more often :eek:.

Bad pic with the lights still off, but I woke up to a nice sight this morning :)

Haha that's awesome Red!! Mine never wanted to host :( maybe because my nem is still small

Very cool Red! I miss my little clown but have decided to wait on getting another one until I upgrade to a bigger tank and I'll definitely get an anemone for it then too. Such a cool thing to watch when they host.

Haha that's awesome Red!! Mine never wanted to host :( maybe because my nem is still small

I'd been noticing the tell tale black spots for a week or so, but only ever saw it hosting in my Mohawk Zoas, must of just been getting used to the neighbor hood ;)

Very cool Red! I miss my little clown but have decided to wait on getting another one until I upgrade to a bigger tank and I'll definitely get an anemone for it then too. Such a cool thing to watch when they host.

Ya that's my favorite part of running sw tanks is the symbiotic relationships available for us to watch

Took a couple pics during sunset last night, whites are mostly off but oh well.

Great pics Red! That acan looks nice with the extra blues, as does the ricordea. Just wondering - may have missed it - is the original rescued clown goby still there? :p

Pretty sure everyone takes better pics than I do!! Nice corals man!

Great pics Red! That acan looks nice with the extra blues, as does the ricordea. Just wondering - may have missed it - is the original rescued clown goby still there? :p

Thanks dingus, no he died about 6-7 months back. I've been thinking about adding another one though, I love the little clown gobies :).

Pretty sure everyone takes better pics than I do!! Nice corals man!

Thanks man. And the pics you posted look real good to me, I wish I could get that constant growth from my sps

Thanks man lol. Best I can do with the iPhone camera

Well disaster struck last night while we were at the Blackhawks game, and the tank failed draining about 5-6 gallons out. :(

Back
Top Bottom