Operation clown goby rescue!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No clue, if so we haven't gotten any of it yet. I think my orange green polyp bn has been permanently bleached for about a year now between mag, vinegar overdoses and a lighting change lol. Finally getting that orange back now

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Canada got hit with the snow bug! havent seen this much in a couple years. Spent a couple nights ago pushing cars out and pushing my girlfriends family haha. Good luck on the wedding planning red, tank looks great

Thanks Matty, how's the transfer going? 20 longs have always been one of my favorite tanks. And what counts as a lot of snow in Canada, 2-3 feet ? :p

Crazy weather here in Florida. Got to 60° the other day

We got a full 14 hours of sunshine yesterday. And I mean the 70's are violent.
(It's actually in the 30's throughout the night though.)

So crazy it's down to the 50s at night here! So red, when is the 40 gal upgrade?

We got a full 14 hours of sunshine yesterday. And I mean the 70's are violent.
(It's actually in the 30's throughout the night though.)

So crazy it's down to the 50s at night here! So red, when is the 40 gal upgrade?

Ya you guys suck :p. It's been highs in the mid 30s here and it's been a warm winter compared to last year.

Upgrade fund has mostly become a part of the wedding fund. I've been talking with Chris at piCo though, working on a design/quote on a big system. If that's not way more than building one myself (the piece of mind of having a pro build is worth a lot to me) I'm going to have them build it, and I'll borrow truck and drive the 2 hours south to pick it up and save some money in shipping.

Any new news on a bigger system? Can't imagine what you have now in a bigger tank!

Not much, probably nothing until after the summer (wedding), but I may go grab a 20 this week or next before we move into the new house at the month.

Lost my bn after I bleached it with the nano-box so I picked up a nice acro yesterday.

Fts

Ya I pulled the one from the front left a couple months back to open up some space for the acans and blastos on the sandbed. There's a mushroom on one of the base rocks of my cave structure that I'm trying to get off, so there may be a rescape in the near future, gonna hit it with ap-x 1 more time first though and hopefully it'll let go so I can hide it in one of the back corners.

Sorry to hear about the bn BigRed! I'm really liking the look though, I've always liked a shallow type scape. And the color is amazing :) where's the bta?

Sorry to hear about the bn BigRed! I'm really liking the look though, I've always liked a shallow type scape. And the color is amazing :) where's the bta?

He was hiding from the Yuma on the back of the left rock, cause yumas are mean ;). Actually had a snail knock it down onto my purple acans and it killed half the heads.

Your Yuma killed half the heads?? I didn't know they had a crazy sting like that!

Oh yeah, if they touch it they'll pretty much kill it (other rics excluded), they pack quite the punch. On a plus note though, when I picked the Yuma up I found a baby on the back side of the rock.

Nice!! Wow that is crazy though, didn't think they were that powerful. I need to make room in the tank for more. I've decided that I'm going to skip out on SPS right now until I can get better at keeping them lol

Nice!! Wow that is crazy though, didn't think they were that powerful. I need to make room in the tank for more. I've decided that I'm going to skip out on SPS right now until I can get better at keeping them lol

Ya the fuzzy sticks can be frustrating.

But, speaking of fuzzy sticks, I picked up a nice pink mili yesterday. Snapped a couple pics last night.

And a couple of sps row (slimers still recovering from bleaching out)

(Don't mind that bubble algae :p )

Nice pics man! I love sps but man are they a pain!

Nice pics man! I love sps but man are they a pain!

Thanks, and yeah they can be so finicky at times it's tough, but they can be so darn purdy too :D

Back
Top Bottom