Oscarr's 20G Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are really cool little plates. I think a long tentacle is next on my list!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been too busy to sit down and actually upload pictures and stuff. I'll try my best to post some new shots soon! :)

Anyway, how fast do bubble tips grow? I feel like mines growing ridiculously fast. It has at least doubled in size since I got it a little over a month ago.

Also, I wanna move my devils hand but it's foot is stuck in a crevice of a rock. What's the best way to move it? Both it and a nearby pavona have grown considerably and are almost touching. I never really fragged or cut any leathers before.

I have no idea on nem growth as I've never had one but that's awesome! For the leather um can you take it out of the tank to frag it?

I could remove it but I'd rather not. I'd have to rescape my tank afterwards.

Sorry Oscar I forgot I hadn't responded! Um you may be able to frag it in the tank by just getting a clean razor cut through it

No problem! I might try giving it a shot today or tomorrow. Should I apply some epoxy over the stalk in the rock afterwards?

Yeah just so it doesn't come back

Sorry it's been so long, I've been crazy busy with school and work! I'll try to get a good thorough update soon!

I should be getting some new coral and maybe a fish in the coming weeks! Plus, I'm working on an upgrade that should total a running system of 100 gallons. It'll be slow as I don't want go crazy with the spending but I hope to get fully started on it soon!

Sounds like a nice upgrade, cant wait to see it.

New additions today! Some devils armor zoas and some type of purple gargonian. They're acclimating now so I'll post some pictures soon!

Add a red monti cap to that list as well ;)

I'm working on it haha I have a bunch of progress shots to upload!

Can't take anymore pictures until tonight though! Lights only go on at 5.

Here's a sneak peek of the gargonian, monti, and the birdnest I've been fragging practically weekly :p

You can also see the head of my lionfish in the top right of the picture lol

http://flic.kr/p/p2gjf8

They look good man! That mont is huge

They look good man! That mont is huge

Thanks and I know! Lol I traded some coral and the guy told me to pick whichever piece. So, I took the biggest piece lol it looked so small in his 150G ?

Haha that's awesome! Speaking of fragging bn, I really need to give my green bn a trim...

Do it lol a few weeks ago my BN was taking up that whole rock where the monti is sitting now.

Speaking of birdsnest, I almost had my hands on a ponapes but I never got a reply back :(

Yeah seems like it needs it...
1nceKs1.jpg

And that stinks, that's my favorite bn in my tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom