Panda family photo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1 is so smaller than the others, but his little barbels are missing and doesn't swim much. I give them Thera-A and he does eat... So time will tell (the black guys)

Hope the little guy pulls thru for you. It's a good sign he's eating. Your feedin him the right stuff too. Thanks for sharing!

Hi lost one of my panda's today = got stuck in an outlet tube from an external filter:( The outlet tube has now been modified! Gutted it was my big female and she had been laying eggs lately!

Hi lost one of my panda's today = got stuck in an outlet tube from an external filter:( The outlet tube has now been modified! Gutted it was my big female and she had been laying eggs lately!

Those intake/outtake tubes are killers. I lost 2 dgs in a week! It's hard when we loose fish.

Little black guys , Venezuela Cory, eat anything I put in tank. - lost an orange lazer Cory today ;(

Well, my little black guy Venezuela Cory did not make it... High nitrAtes poisoning did him in. RIP little buddy

Sorry to hear that.
Did you get the no3 back in check?
Nitrates are one of the things my gbr and C. Panda are really sensitive to. They can't handle anything over 30ppm. I try to keep the levels around 15-20ppm ideally, for the plants.

I'm working on it. Nitrate soared to 80ppm! don't really know why... Did 90% water change over 48 hrs but still about 40%. Added seachem de nitrate to canister and that is helping... total loss - 3 Cory's ;(

Back
Top Bottom